cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Automate accept of approvals

Hello,

this might sound like a weird question, but is there a way to automate the accept of the approvals? I have not seen a connector that could do this, but maybe there is an API call that could solve this problem.

The reason behind this is, that we have a step in the approval process that we dont need right now, but we also do not want to remove it, because of the amount of time it would possibly consume removing it combined with the possibility that we will need it again in the future.

Thank you,

Max

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

There is no way to automate acceptance of an approval.  You can copy the approval and put it at the end of the flow with a Terminate in front of it.  That way the settings will be preserved but it won't run when you run the flow.  Another option is to put it inside the yes side of a condition but set the condition to always follow the no path. Again, the settings would be preserved but the approval would never fire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

There is no way to automate acceptance of an approval.  You can copy the approval and put it at the end of the flow with a Terminate in front of it.  That way the settings will be preserved but it won't run when you run the flow.  Another option is to put it inside the yes side of a condition but set the condition to always follow the no path. Again, the settings would be preserved but the approval would never fire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your quick response! Then I will create some workaround by removing the approval. That is not the best solution, but it will do the job.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,784)