cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Automate emails on control conditions

I am not sure if I am on the right track here and I don't think I can test these variables so any feedback is appreciated. I am trying to automate the sending of an email based on the week of the month, even week and odd week will have a different email. Is this correct:

bcaulder_0-1597696382167.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Please break your screenshot up into multiple images.  Its almost impossible to read any of the details.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365EduCon in Chicago on Sept. 26-30 where I'll be presenting on the Power Platform!

View solution in original post

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The return of dayOfWeek() function is the day of the week from the specified timestamp where Sunday is 0, Monday is 1, and so on.

So the condition on the right side that Monday is not correct, please use integer 1 instead.

To learn more function about date and time, please refer to this document:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/workflow-definition-language-functions-reference#date-and-time-functions

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Please break your screenshot up into multiple images.  Its almost impossible to read any of the details.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365EduCon in Chicago on Sept. 26-30 where I'll be presenting on the Power Platform!
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The return of dayOfWeek() function is the day of the week from the specified timestamp where Sunday is 0, Monday is 1, and so on.

So the condition on the right side that Monday is not correct, please use integer 1 instead.

To learn more function about date and time, please refer to this document:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/workflow-definition-language-functions-reference#date-and-time-functions

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (4,723)