cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunilj79
Advocate I
Advocate I

Automate flow to remind users in Chatbot to respond

we have CHATBOT created in Teams PVA and currently we see high number of sessions getting abandon/unengaged due to NO response from end users. Looking forward to help me in creating Automate flow which will remind users to respond to the chat window due to inactivity/no response from user - lets says if user fails to revert after 1 min - send reminder message to select the required option to continue. Further if no response after the reminder than that should convey message that "since there is no response from your end, looks like you are busy, we shall terminate this session "

Can someone help us to develop the automate flow to meet the above requirement. appreciate the help provided 

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @sunilj79,

It is not a direct solution, but I created this Power Virtual Agents idea a while ago, which you can upvote:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Ideas/Expire-a-conversation-in-a-Power-Virt...

In the meantime I will still be looking for a workaround with a Power Automate flow, I will keep you posted on my progress 😁

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

sunilj79
Advocate I
Advocate I

@Expiscornovus,

I'm not able to find the steps to create the required flow by visiting the link you shared above. can you please share the steps, I can try them for my BOT and see if that works.

Thanks in advance

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @sunilj79,

The link I shared just shows an idea which you can upvote. This idea is to let Microsoft know we have an idea for a new feature in the product 😁

I haven't found any flow setup with a fix or workaround for your requirement yet.

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,381)