cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ekoorb615
Level: Powered On

Automated Process for CRM

I'm at a roadblock. We are moving to HTML emails so the original processes in CRM will not work (unless anyone has any tips) but I created a flow based off of an agreement being created in CRM and I get a 404 message. This makes absolutely no sense? Why can't you make processes as easy as the original way? Is there any documentation on processes in CRM that are triggered by records being created or triggered by a field? Because everything I'm trying does not work. I keep getting the pop-up in the original CRM version and they keep promting to use Flow but it just seems like a nightmare! Help, please! 

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Automated Process for CRM

Hi @ekoorb615,

What's the CRM are you using? Could you please provide more details about your requirement?

If you are using Dynamic CRM, you could use the trigger that when a data is added, created and modified. 

Annotation 2019-09-17 112052.png

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/shared_dynamicscrmonline/dynamics-365/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
ekoorb615

Hello!

Thank you for responding! I actually have tried all instances in Flow to see what would work and all have failed. Not sure if it's a permissions thing? I have screenshots of the process that I would be using in the old format and the new format.

OLD WORKFLOW.pngNEW PROCESS.png

ekoorb615

Also the error message is:

{
"status": 400,
"message": "Entity cc_advagreement isn't enabled for change tracking.",
"source": "clubcom1.crm.dynamics.com",
"errors": [],
"debugInfo": "clientRequestId: 77354a99-4421-4fa8-bfd5-397c7391505c"
}

So customizable fields cannot be tracked? Is there a way to fix this issue? 
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ekoorb615,

Could you please check the map of the trigger to confirm whether is there have the customizable fields?

And please make sure "change tracking" is enabled for the entity, the way to set the change tracking of Dynamic CRM:

https://www.powerobjects.com/blog/2015/10/26/change-tracking-in-dynamics-crm-2015/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,996)