cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Automated download and cataloging of Teams files

Firstly, forgive me any posting faux pas here, as I am brand spanking new to this community. I'm a teacher with hundreds of students divided across class Teams. Since I don't get a notification when an assignment is completed, I have to daily go through each individual assignment on each team to see who's uploaded a completed file.

Is there an automated Get step to pull newly uploaded assignments into a local file folder, or a Onedrive folder? I can't seem to find anything, so I think I know the answer already, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Automated download and cataloging of Teams files

hi @ldavis1  it looks like you want to sinc your files from teams in to your pc?

So if is yes you can use this button.

sic.PNG

and then onedrive is going to sinc your files to your local machine.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted

It's kind of like that. In the Assignments application portion of Teams, students upload their completed assignments. These don't appear in onedrive anywhere, and instead seem to be isolated to a different part of the application. I can view them within teams, but in order to properly assess these assignments, I need to download them. Unfortunately, this sync function is not an option. Thanks for the reply though!

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

shure @ldavis1  please consider to mark an aswer as solution to guide others, I know is not solved but an unluck answer is an answer to others.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,894)