cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rscort
Level: Power Up

Automatically Create Item

Hello, I an working on trying to create a workflow that would take the information added to a spreadsheet and create or modify an item on the associated list. I’ve run into issues as the dynamic content and can’t get it to pull the data.

All together, this list would then be used to create an always updating spreadsheet in teams. Any suggestions on home to do this?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Automatically Create Item

Hi @Rscort 

Can you share a screenshot of the flow you have built so far? 

Currently When an row is added/updated in Excel trigger is not supported in flow. If you are doing this on a recurrence trigger, you might want to get the list of rows and have a unique identifier in the excel list and the share point list to map the items and if the item exists, update it or else create a new item then. (makes sense?)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,223)