cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ciarlies
Frequent Visitor

Automatically route to the next approver

Hello-- 

The goal is to create a flow that will automatically route the the next approver once it has been approved. We typically have three approvers on our projects. The projects are documents stored in SharePoint. Approvers need to review and approve or reject the documents.

I have successfully created a flow that will notify the first approver that a new document is awaiting their approval, with a link to the document included. I used the "Get Manager V2" option to pull the manager name of the submitter. If the manager approves or rejects, the submitter receives an email, accordingly. 

I am blocked on how to get the flow to automatically route to the next approver. In this case, the next approver will be the manager of the first approver. (The final approver will be the manager of the second approver.)

Can someone please suggest some next steps and actions that I can try to accomplish this goal to automatically send an approval email to the next level approver once the first or second approver approves? I apologize if this is super simple -- I tried to figure it out, but am unsuccessful. 

Ciarlies_0-1618586735492.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,566)