cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frank_Beckers

Automatically upload outlook attachment larger than X to onedrive and send the mail with the link instead

Hi everybody,

I would like to create a flow to automatically upload large attachments that I want to send, to onedrive and send the email with the onedrive attachments instead. Can anyone help please? 

4 REPLIES 4
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Frank_Beckers,

You could refer to the following steps to upload the attachments if it is large than 1MB:

Annotation 2019-11-19 132944.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your reply. I see that I was not complete in my question.

If I send an email with outlook365 and attach a large file, I would like for the file to be uploaded automatically to onedrive and to just send the link to the recipient. 

Send email with attachment larger than 25MB -> upload the file to onedrive automatically -> just send the link to the file.

functionally like: https://www.attach2cloud.com/

Hi @Frank_Beckers,

So you also want to create a share link for the upload file. You can create a sharing link by using the Create Share link by path action, then add it into the email:

Annotation 2019-11-20 150825.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

pabloglombo
Regular Visitor

AFAIK there is no way to do it in a so transparent way like Attach2Cloud does.

Using Attach2cloud is very transparent and easy for users, you can just take a file from any folder (even files with many GBs) and you just drag and drop it to the email you are composing (like you usually do with small files) and the "pending" file will be addded... then you just click on Send and the file is uploaded in the background and the email will be finally sent in minutes. Two actions (drop + click on send) will allow you to send a very large file. 

I don't see any other addin doing this on this simple way and Outlook does not allow you do do it on such an easy way.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,840)