cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wunder

Avoid MS Forms duplicate submissions

Hello, I am using forms with a flow to collect the responses in MS List. Occasionally the reply is sent twice. I can't find a suitable trigger to intercept this. is there a way to catch this?

2 REPLIES 2
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@Wunder there is no trigger to do that. When each response is submitted you would need a get items action to get the items currently in your list. Then have an apply to each to loop through the list and in that have a condition to compare a column with a unique value, for example, an email address, against the email address of the person responding. If it's already in the list then do nothing but if not then create the item.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Wunder

Thanks for this possible solution, I will try it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,583)