cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikaelJones2

Azure AD Add user to group gives error "App with identified 'ReplaceWithActualVaulr" not found

I successfully created a Flow where a user can request access to be added to an Office 365 group and once approved by their manager, they are added. I create this flow as the Global Admin of the tenant. Here's the FlowFlow-o365-group.png

Now I want to create the same flow/create a new flow, but instead us the Azure AD - Add user to Group

Flow-AzureAD-group.png

I add it to the flow and I'm asked to Sign in:

Flow-AzureAD-signin.png

I sign in as the (same) global admin but receive the following error "Application with identifier 'ReplaceWithActualVaulr' was not found in the directory <tenant>. :

Flow-AzureAD-signin-error.png

Can't see what I'm doing wrong. I'm global admin so it should not be a permission issue since I can access https://aad.portal.azure.com and perform all changes. I've triple-checked that I'm not using the wrong account/password and I also made sure there are no other tabs open logged in as another user and also running Chrome in Incognito mode. I get the same error no matter which Azure AD connector I add, like Get User etc.

Please note it says 'ReplaceWithActualValur" which sounds strange, but maybe that is intentional.

And yes, I only have the xyz.onmicrosoft.com domain configured for this tenant since it's a demo/test tenant of ours where we can perform this kind of testing before moving to production.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MikaelJones2,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

From the error message that you provided I couldn't identifer the issue.

Have your problem still exists?

Please let me know if the issue still exists.

Best regrads,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,947)