cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikaelJones2
Level: Power Up

Azure AD Add user to group gives error "App with identified 'ReplaceWithActualVaulr" not found

I successfully created a Flow where a user can request access to be added to an Office 365 group and once approved by their manager, they are added. I create this flow as the Global Admin of the tenant. Here's the FlowFlow-o365-group.png

Now I want to create the same flow/create a new flow, but instead us the Azure AD - Add user to Group

Flow-AzureAD-group.png

I add it to the flow and I'm asked to Sign in:

Flow-AzureAD-signin.png

I sign in as the (same) global admin but receive the following error "Application with identifier 'ReplaceWithActualVaulr' was not found in the directory <tenant>. :

Flow-AzureAD-signin-error.png

Can't see what I'm doing wrong. I'm global admin so it should not be a permission issue since I can access https://aad.portal.azure.com and perform all changes. I've triple-checked that I'm not using the wrong account/password and I also made sure there are no other tabs open logged in as another user and also running Chrome in Incognito mode. I get the same error no matter which Azure AD connector I add, like Get User etc.

Please note it says 'ReplaceWithActualValur" which sounds strange, but maybe that is intentional.

And yes, I only have the xyz.onmicrosoft.com domain configured for this tenant since it's a demo/test tenant of ours where we can perform this kind of testing before moving to production.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Azure AD Add user to group gives error "App with identified 'ReplaceWithActualVaulr" n

Hi @MikaelJones2,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

From the error message that you provided I couldn't identifer the issue.

Have your problem still exists?

Please let me know if the issue still exists.

Best regrads,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,130)