cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

Azure DevOps - Get Query Result has a max row count field, but doesnt respect it

When setting up a power automate flow, I am using a get query results from Azure DevOps component.

There is an option to set the maximum number of rows (i.e. 5000), but the object never returns more than 1000 records (regardless of the setting).

When I peek the code, it shows 5000 in the code and if I pull the query via PowerShell, it returns more than 1000 rows.

Has anyone run into this ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Parul ,

Please try to enable Pagination and see if you can get more items:

42.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Parul ,

Please try to enable Pagination and see if you can get more items:

42.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Regular Visitor

Even using the paging of the flow connector, Azure DevOps will limit 1000 items in the Query result

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/azure/devops/wit/queries/get%20queries%20batch?view=azure-...

Gets a list of queries by ids (Maximum 1000)

Must have tied the limit to compel the use of Power BI

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,513)