cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Azure DevOps to SFD update

Hi,

I am new to Flow and am trying to update a incident in SF once the work item having the SF incident number is updated in Azure DevOps. Note that, I have modified Azure DevOps bug template to have a custom string field for "SF incident number.

Here is what I got so far. I don't know what do I need to write in the Filter query. I guess it will be an ODATA query which says something like 'eq(Incident number, SF Incident number), but I can't find the exact details on how to write this query

Thanks,

Anubhav.

AzSF.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Azure DevOps to SFD update

Hi @asaxena,

The syntax of the ODATA query should be columName eq 'Value', on both sides of the Value have a single quote, for example:Annotation 2019-10-02 092742.png

Please have a try, I hope it can help you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I am trying like so where CaseNumber is the field in SalesForce for our Incident Number. This however does not seem to work. I can't understand how to write this query. Any help is appreciated.

AzSF1.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @asaxena,

The syntax of the ODATA query should be columName eq 'Value', on both sides of the Value have a single quote, for example:Annotation 2019-10-02 092742.png

Please have a try, I hope it can help you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

August 2020 CYST Winners!

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,407)