cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhenshaw

Bad Gateway Error 504 when trying to create SFTP - SSH flow

Hi all,

I am trying to create a flow for when a file is added on an SFTP server. On the initial step, I keep getting the Test connection failed. Details: BadGateway error.

Is there something that I am missing/any suggestions?  

SFTP - SSH Flow.png

"error": {

"code": 504,

"source": "canada-001.azure-apim.net",

"clientRequestId": "aa425aab-2661-9c67-f03f-5a7ef7a4c9d1",

"message": "BadGateway",

"innerError": {

"status": 504,

"message": "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond\r\nclientRequestId: aa425aab-2661-9c67-f03f-5a7ef7a4c9d1",

"error": {

"message": "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond"

},

"source": "sftpwithssh-ce.azconn-ce.p.azurewebsites.net"

}

1 REPLY 1
DAllen365
Resolver II
Resolver II

I have tried to set this up previously as well and got the same error.  In my case, it was because our firewalls were blocking the ports that Flow needed to use to get out.  You can check out the MS Docs link for more information and links to find the right IP addresses, as well as this blog for more detail on the error and possible causes.  

----------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (90,398)