cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KieranJM
Frequent Visitor

Bad Request during Create Event in Outlook Calendar

Hi folks,

I have a simple Powerapps form which adds to a Sharepoint List.  Submitting the form also triggers a flow for approval which works great.  After approval (if approved) the same Flow should then Create Event in an Outlook calendar.  I get the same issue whether I use the "Creat event (V3)" or "Create event (V4) preview".

I get a BadRequest error at the top and then further down the following within 'Body':

{
"status": 400,
"message": "At least one property failed validation.\r\nclientRequestId: 92091623-2f1a-44e1-9106-a64cb239b4e4\r\nserviceRequestId: 86d27588-ff57-44bf-ab32-237b1fe8dcfe",
"source": "office365-ne.azconn-ne-01.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KieranJM,

It is caused by the Start time fields and End Time you configured are not correct.Annotation 2019-08-30 152450.png

The End time must large than the Start time, please exchange their place.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KieranJM,

It is caused by the Start time fields and End Time you configured are not correct.Annotation 2019-08-30 152450.png

The End time must large than the Start time, please exchange their place.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Oh no, so it is! That's embarrassing.  I was assuming it would only be resolved by some complicated programming.  Thanks for the spot! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,764)