I'm trying to create a simple flow that has 3 steps -
1. When a new item is created (SharePoint List)
2. Get User Profile
3. Create a task (Planner)
The flow is running with errors - Get User Profile is failing with 'NotFound' message. Below is the Body of the Output -
Please share the detailed configuration of your Flow. Especailly about the fields inside the Get Profile action.
Here is the screenshot of the flow -
Headers information from the Outputs -
I tried with the Owner DisplayName as well in the Get user Profile -> User field, but the same result - NotFound.
Re-create that step, if that doesn't work re-create the entire flow, I bump into this all the time with all sorts of conditions and gets, this is the solution almost all of the time.
Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!