cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kubalaml
Helper II
Helper II

BadGateway - Adaptive Card

I've been trying for an hour to get this Flow to work using an adaptive card. No matter what I do, the Flow timeouts out and I get a "BadGateway" error.

BadGateway.png

I've tried using different channels. I've tried simplifying the body. I'm the owner of the Team. I've copied and pasted the body from Microsoft documentation. I've used Team and Channel IDs instead of the names. I can't get this to work. What am I missing? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@v-litu-msft I got it to work. The issue was that the Team was private. I had to make the Team public, add the Flow app to the Team in a tab, and then make the Team private again. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
DeepakS
Super User
Super User

Hi @kubalaml 

Try sending an empty card to confirm if this is not connection related issue. also Team and Channel should be the actual name.

Here is an example:

Team1.png 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Nope same error. I even started a brand new Flow with nothing else in it. Then I switched to an account with the Team admin role and is an owner of the Team and got the same error. 

BUT then I switched to another Team / Channel and it worked! I switched back to my original Team / Channel and it fails with the same error. So it looks like it is an issue with my Team. What's wrong with my Team that these cards don't work?!

Hi @kubalaml 

Interesting, so your FLOW seems correct. may be the teams/channel that you are trying to post message has some limitations.

the error message is "Time out" , have you tried posting a simple message using -"Post a message (V3)" . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kubalaml, 

Do you still exist the issue in your Flow? How about recreating a new connection of the Microsoft Teams?

Annotation 2020-03-18 123258.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hey there. I can run the Flow and post as a message, but if I try to post as Flow bot, it times out. This works on other Teams BTW just not this one. I saw somewhere that I could add Flow as a tab to my channel, but when I do that, it errors saying "Something went wrong". I've tried adding Flow to the Team and then clicking Setup, Setup a tab, Setup a bot and they all fail with "Something went wrong" so it looks like the issue is that Flow does not have access to my Team. I'm not sure why that is. This Team was created the same way as all my other Teams. My other Teams work fine. It's just this one. 

@v-litu-msft I got it to work. The issue was that the Team was private. I had to make the Team public, add the Flow app to the Team in a tab, and then make the Team private again. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,393)