cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ari-cornish
Frequent Visitor

BadGateway for "Set content approval status"

Hello, 

I have a Flow that runs an approval process for files in a SharePoint Online document library. My users have been using this Flow for months without issue until this week. All of the Flow's runs keep failing with the following error: 

{
  "error": {
    "code": 502,
    "source": "flow-apim-msmanaged-na-northcentralus-01.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId": "b536d691-d87a-4634-9154-fbaad4c10d54",
    "message": "BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status": 500,
      "message": "Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))\r\nclientRequestId: b536d691-d87a-4634-9154-fbaad4c10d54\r\nserviceRequestId: b536d691-d87a-4634-9154-fbaad4c10d54"
    }
  }
}

I am an owner of the SharePoint site and Flow. Additionally, this is an Instant Flow. Does anyone know the best course of action to fix this error? 

Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ari-cornish
Frequent Visitor

The error seemed to stem from the flow permissions. After going to manage run-users and selecting the SharePoint tab, I was able to give access to the corresponding document library and list. 

More information here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Set-Content-Approval-Status-quot-Access-Denied-qu...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ari-cornish
Frequent Visitor

The error seemed to stem from the flow permissions. After going to manage run-users and selecting the SharePoint tab, I was able to give access to the corresponding document library and list. 

More information here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Set-Content-Approval-Status-quot-Access-Denied-qu...

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (4,959)