cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
homol
Helper I
Helper I

BadRequest from Yammer Post Message action

I have a Power Automate Flow that is trying to Post a Yammer message to a community that I created.  My Yammer connection uses my identity and was established just fine.  I have no errors with the way I have setup my Yammer Post Message action.  However every time I run my flow, I get a BadRequest and no other details.  I have no idea how to proceed in debugging.  Any assistance to either tell me what I have done incorrectly or how I can get better details would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 12.35.37 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@homol 

Can you click on Click to download and share the message may be we can get more details on what is happening?

Mira_Ghaly_0-1618786344378.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@homol 

Can you click on Click to download and share the message may be we can get more details on what is happening?

Mira_Ghaly_0-1618786344378.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

I feel so dumb lol. I didn't even think to click on that. Once I did, I saw this:

code: title_not_allowed

message: "Title is only allowed for messages with type announcement".

Once I removed the title everything worked fine. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,294)