cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Based on MS Form response - Branch out

Hi

I am trying to identify how to branch out based on a response in an MS form.

I currently have a form which on being submitted, populated a teams channel, planner board and generates an email to the sender and an inbox.

What i want to achieve is branching out based on the response, i.e.

If response 1 > Flow 1 > Planner board 1 > Teams channel 1 > Email sender and inbox 1

If response 2 > Flow 2 > Planner board 2 > Teams channel 2 > Email sender and inbox 2

If response 3 > Flow 3 > Planner board 2 + 3 > Teams channel 2+3 > Email sender and inbox 2 + 3

if other response, follow response 1 flow

Starpiter_0-1603459359544.png

really would appreciate any help, i will update the post as i progress.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi All

I changed the solution to incorporate a condition instead of using an expression. Maybe not the most efficient way, but it works. thanks for the advice.

Flow 2.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @Starpiter ,

I would add a condition statement 

IF (Question in MS Forms) = Response 2, if yes, goes to planner board 2-> teams channel 2-> email sender and inbox 2

If no, add another condition statement, check (Question in MS Forms) = Response 3, if yes go to planner board 2 + 3-> teams channel 2-> email sender and inbox 2 + 3

If no -> planner board 1-> teams channel 1-> emaiil sender and inbox 1

Hi All

I changed the solution to incorporate a condition instead of using an expression. Maybe not the most efficient way, but it works. thanks for the advice.

Flow 2.jpg

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (15,462)