cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PingHong
Regular Visitor

Basic flow doesn't work (Save Office 365 email attachments to OneDrive for Business)

I tried this flow few times and it did work until yesterday. 

I did test using the new email, the flow can't be automatically triggered; When manual trigger it, it still transfer the historical attachment that was already deleted from my inbox. 

What is the problem? why the flow still process the historical jobs? not picking up the new email attachment? 

Need help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PingHong ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Does your flow with trigger "When a new email arrives" wouldn't work now?

If yes, some others also has the same issue and I'm afraid that there is any update on the trigger and you could delete the trigger and re-add it, or create a new flow so the issue could be solved.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PingHong ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Does your flow with trigger "When a new email arrives" wouldn't work now?

If yes, some others also has the same issue and I'm afraid that there is any update on the trigger and you could delete the trigger and re-add it, or create a new flow so the issue could be solved.

Best Regards,

Alice

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Alice, I had another two test: 

1. I simply created a new one by using the suggested template and without any change to the standard flow. it worked by picking up the email attachment (word documents, received at 4AM Saturday) to the default folder, but it didn't pick up the latest email attachment (Excel file, received at 3PM Saturday). 

2. When I changed the Subject filter for picking up the specific Email attachment (i.e. Excel file) and tested it, it didn't work on TEST mode, it stuck at the first step forever.

Flow stuckFlow stuck

Regards

Pinghong

I manually download the Excel file to OneDrive4Business, tried to create a table because I would like to transport the content to SharePoint List and got below error message, is this meaning the excelonline-cus.azconn-cus.p.azurewebsites.net is not accessible? 

2020-05-17_08-10-48.png

Hi @PingHong ,

It must be the reason.

Best Regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,029)