cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Bing Maps API Get location by address

Hi, I am new with maps API. Point coordinates Latitude and Point coordinates Longitude is coming up with different values than with Point coordinates Combined. Moreover, when I search directly in Bing maps it comes up different result. 

Bing map flow info1.jpg

I thought Point coordinates Combined means 'Comma separated latitude and longitude values'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Bing Maps API Get location by address

Hi @tamiz ,

Yep, Point coordinates Combined means 'Comma separated latitude and longitude values'.

Also, the accuracy of Latitue and Longitude is different from the values they output separately. It is one digit less here, which seems to be by design and I think this is the expected behavior.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @tamiz 

Could you share the full configuration of your flow

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips, tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi, @Jcook  thanks for you quick feedback. Here are screenshots below. It is a simple flow which take address information from a excel row and get location coordinates from Bing maps and then updated the excel file. 

//

concat(trim(items('Apply_to_each')?['Location']),', ',trim(items('Apply_to_each')?['City']),', Bangladesh')
//

Bing map flow info4.jpg

Result:

Bing map flow info2.jpgBing map flow info3.jpgBing map flow info3-1.jpg 

Hope it helps.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tamiz ,

Yep, Point coordinates Combined means 'Comma separated latitude and longitude values'.

Also, the accuracy of Latitue and Longitude is different from the values they output separately. It is one digit less here, which seems to be by design and I think this is the expected behavior.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,567)