cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dyesland

Box trigger - File Created no longer working

I have several flows set up that were working successfully using an out of the box Trigger "File Created" in Box cloud files storage. It seems that MS has now Deprecated these triggers. I am now trying to rebuild these flows using their "new" trigger File Created (Properties Only) V2 but the trigger will not initiate the flow. Very frustrating that MS has discontinued the triggers on Box. Additionally, they still have out of the box flow using the triggers they have deprecated and do not work.

Any work arounds to recognize a file created or saved in a folder with Box as a trigger? Need to get the content to copy into other folders on box and upload to Sharepoint.

2 REPLIES 2
Markus_Widjaja
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue. I'm about to deploy flows with BOX triggers. All our tests work up to 15th June 2022 (2 days ago) and suddenly yesterday the BOX triggers stopped working. Not sure what happened.

I'm using the "When a file is created (properties only) (V2)" and the "When a file is modified (properties only) (V2) (Preview)" and the "When a file is modified (properties only)"

dyesland

@Markus_Widjaja It appears the Box triggers are working again. As today I received an email from one of my test trigger flows. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,004)