cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Branching condition not registering as satisfied

Hi all, 

I'm relatively new to Automate, and hoping you all can help me. I'm trying to build a flow to trigger an email based on content from 1 column in SharePoint changing. The flow is running and capturing my data from SharePoint correctly, and my condition should be met, but for some reason it doesn't think it is. 

I've created a list view just for this flow, Unique IDs, that only contains 2 columns. The column I am interested in is "Unique ID in Approved Backlog." The condition I've set to meet is "'Has Column Changed: Unique ID in Approved Backlog' is equal to True." 

As you can see in the attached flow and results, the output recognizes that this column has changed, but the condition is returning false. Any help would be appreciated!Complete flowComplete flowOutput of "Get changes for an item or file (properties only)" after runningOutput of "Get changes for an item or file (properties only)" after runningResults of the flow (I added an email just to confirm "false" was being returned)Results of the flow (I added an email just to confirm "false" was being returned)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular Visitor

And it apparently has to do with using "True" instead of "true." It's working now! 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Regular Visitor

And it apparently has to do with using "True" instead of "true." It's working now! 🙂 

View solution in original post

Hi,

Thanks for your follow up post on this! I am glad that you were able to get this figured out. Hopefully this will prove useful to future communities users who are encountering similar issues.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (31,118)