cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mirtemir
Helper V
Helper V

Build flow for counting incoming mails in shared company inbox.

I want to build a flow that counts the incoming mail from a shared company mailbox.
Every time a e-mail is received in sharedmailbox@mycompany.com i would like add an item to the SharePoint list ListCountIncomingEmails.

And preferably i would like to fill the row with columns with the Received Date, email sender and subjectline.

I started a flow with the trigger When a new email arrives V3. But this is where i get stuck. 
Because i can only access my own inbox from me@mycompany.com.

How do i do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mirtemir 

Has your problem been solved?

You can take a try to use the trigger When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox (V2).

vLilyWmsft_1-1636601630263.png

When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox, the new item will be created.

vLilyWmsft_2-1636602267484.png

vLilyWmsft_0-1636601597231.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my solution helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mirtemir 

Have you got access to your shared inbox? Do you have the username and password? Then click the three dots on the right corner and click add new connection.

image.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mirtemir 

Has your problem been solved?

You can take a try to use the trigger When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox (V2).

vLilyWmsft_1-1636601630263.png

When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox, the new item will be created.

vLilyWmsft_2-1636602267484.png

vLilyWmsft_0-1636601597231.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my solution helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, i missed that trigger, thank you!

The flow works fine now. Is there also a possibility to count the number of outgoing mails from a shared inbox? If not, i was thinking to default send a bcc for every outgoing mail to a folder in that sharedinbox. And that inbox can be automaticaly deleted every day.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,701)