cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
83vthokie
Level: Powered On

Building a Flow from Forms to Outlook Calendar

I am fairly new to power automate and I am trying to build a flow that allows me to do the following. Send recipients and Microsoft form asking them if they can attend a workshop on a certain date - if they answer yes, I want that to trigger a calendar invite to that responder's email for that specific time and date, is this possible? If so, what would be the best flow to use?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Building a Flow from Forms to Outlook Calendar

@83vthokie 

Hi there.  So screenshots might help me understand why you want to use Forms vs. just sending an invite from the first step. Also, let us know what the whole journey might look like.  It may even be that Flow/PA isn't needed (unless you want to).

Thanks,

-Ed-

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

83vthokie
Level: Powered On

Re: Building a Flow from Forms to Outlook Calendar

@edgonzales Currently we have particpants register for a webinar via forms. We then use the data from Forms to manually send each responder that confirmed  a calendar invite with the date and time of the webinar. We would like to automate this process to reduce the number of steps, does this make sense?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,911)