cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mowafakgabal
Level: Powered On

Building a Flow with Multiple Gateway Connectors

Hi, I have a flow that is triggered with "When a file is created" connected to On-Premises Gateway connector. I have more than One On-Premises Gateway connector in different locations. The only way to have a flow triggered for each connector, is to create a duplicate flow and I change the connector on the trigger to the other On-Premises Gateway connector.

Due the above, duplication of flows, I've reached the maximum number of flows allowed.

Is there a way to have One Flow but connected to different On-Premises Gateway connectors?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Building a Flow with Multiple Gateway Connectors

Hi @mowafakgabal,

Unfortunately, Microsoft Flow does not support connect with multiple gateways now, if you want the feature could be added in Flow, you can head to the Idea, submit your idea:  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

For a workaround, you can create multiple accounts to create Flow if you have reached the maximum number of flows allowed.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,891)