cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Building a flow from a sharepoint list

hi all, i have a Sharepoint list being drivenfrom a power apps form. I want to set up a flow whereby individual users would be sent an email on a weekly basis of the entries they made to the list to allow the users to follow up on clients visits. They would only be interested in seeing a set block of data, bespoke to them. 

is this possible?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Building a flow from a sharepoint list

Hi @nmagee ,

I think you can use MS Flow to achieve similar requirements.

1. You can use Recurrence as a trigger and set Flow to run once a week.
  2. Configure the Get items action and use Filter Query to filter out the items for the specified time period.
  3. Then send an email to the corresponding user according to the information contained in the items.

You could try to configure your flow according to your needs and choose the corresponding action. If you have any questions, please let us know.

In addition, you can also search for posts related to your needs directly in the forum. I think the discussion inside may also help you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,216)