cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
THDPK
Regular Visitor

Building a flow to extract MS Bookings custom field answers using Power Automate

I have a 1:N MS Bookings service that has multiple custom fields. I am using the Power Automate integration in MS Bookings to extract dynamic fields such as customer email, booking id etc into a sharepoint excel file. When I try to add the custom fields dynamic content to my automate flow, I keep getting the following error "The execution of template action 'Apply_to_each_3' failed: the result of the evaluation of 'foreach' expression '@items('Apply_to_each_2')' is of type 'Object'. The result must be a valid array.". Please suggest any possible solutions to this issue or workarounds, thank you

5 REPLIES 5
tylerb4112

Following up on this--having the same issue.

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Please show your flow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.
THDPK
Regular Visitor

This is the flow I am currently working with. I am able to pull in the default fields that MS Bookings has such as Name, Email, Address etc. But any custom fields I try to pull with my flow give me errors. 

Flow_MSBookings.png

THDPK
Regular Visitor

Still looking for an answer to this bug. If anyone has any possible solutions to this thank you!

sazaroo
Frequent Visitor

HI @THDPK did you find anything out about this?  I have the same issue.  I can get dynamic content to display the set fields within Bookings but am unable to find any customised fields.  

Sarah

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,585)