cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poobana

Bulk email (20,000+) with Delay action

We are currently creating a flow for sending emails to the owners in a list which contains more than 20,000 items. 

Requirement:

1) Send emails to owners with options and the response need to be updated in list

2) If user did not respond then remainder emails should be sent for every 15 days

Problem:

Currently we are using scheduler to get all items, for each item we are checking if the expiration date is less then today or not. Based upon that, the status value should be updated in list and send remainder emails. But here apply to each parallel action will run only for 50 items. But we need to trigger the flow for more than 20,000 items at same time. How to proceed this scenaria with Solution?

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Poobana  are you getting items from SharePoint list to retrieve the items, if yes, then you can use filter query on the Get Items action to fetch only those items whose Expiration Date is today. I understand the Expiration Date is a Date column in the list. Configure the filter query as follows:

annajhaveri_0-1611243339274.png

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,540)