cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WilliamCotton

Bulletin notification when a new bulletin is PUBLISHED, not created.

Right now. I have a flow created that e-mails my team (another question on that in a minute) when a bulletin is created. However, it sends the e-mail once the bulletin is saved, not published. Which means my team is getting e-mails for drafts that aren't ready to be pushed out to the team. 

Another quick question if I can, I would like to auto-populate the e-mail addresses as well, however we do not use our "onMicrosoft.com" e-mails, we currently have our own webserver. Outside of typing in every e-mail and updating it with new employees, how can I go about automating an e-mail list that is not their "onMicrosoft.com" e-mails?

4 REPLIES 4
Rhiassuring
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there, 

I have to ask what you mean by Bulletin - are you referring to a News Post?

R

Goloknath
Frequent Visitor

Hi @WilliamCotton ,

I would like to know what is the source system ? Instead of checking on create if you have status field as you mentioned Draft status then changing the trigger to status field hopefully will resolve your problem. Thanks!

The power app "Bulletins". 

WilliamCotton_0-1656871248552.png

Currently, this is what I have set up based on the Bulletins help site. I'll be honest, this is my first power app flow, so I have no idea what I'm doing. As for the status of the bulletin, I'm unsure if that is something that is already set in the standard Bulletin App table (I'm assuming it would be a table?) No idea where to go from here, or if I even have the right flow trigger selected. 

Thank you for replying!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,654)