cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User III
Super User III

CDS Attachment

Hi

I am trying to create an email in D365 CE via CDS connector (Default environment) and attaching a document from onedrive or when an email received. I can successfully create an email message via CDS connector. Then in next step I am having issues with attachment. Please see below screenshot. I am not sure what I need to map under Attachment (Attachments).  I did tried email message id, emails/messageid but not luck at all. The exception I am getting is segmentation not found.

image.png

I don't want to use HTTP REST API way to attach the documents. Yes that is possible. I am more interested about this CDS entity and mappings required to create relevant attachment (activitymimeattachment).

Any response in this is greatly appreciated it.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials
2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

hi @abm so do you need is first the ID of the record an then you can get records an that conector gives you the IDattachments.

See

id.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata 

I did tried the mail id. Not sure you meant by first id means?  Here I am trying to create an attachment in my D365 email.

Thanks for looking this.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,134)