Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaleJohnny
Helper I
Helper I

CDS Error "0x8006088a"

Hi all,

I need to create a flow that (when condition true) copy the adress to another field.

Trigger

When a record is created, updatet or deleted

Conditions (CDS fields from D365)

new_syncaccountaddress = true

new_erpid = "A309943" (onyl for testings)

If condition true the flow should change follow fields in Dynamics 365 Sales.

grafik.pnggrafik.png

Now I get the error below.

{
  "error": {
    "code": "0x8006088a",
    "message": "Bad Request - Error in query syntax."
  }
}

What do I have to adjust in the flow to make it work properly?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Switzerland

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DaleJohnny
Helper I
Helper I

Hi all,

I've found the solution for my issue.

If you need to update a lookup field, yout need to write the entity-name as a prefix and then the ( dynamic content )

Now everthing works 🙂

Thanks you all for the help!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @DaleJohnny 

Which step you getting the error? Is that in your update record step? Check the field data types and corresponding value you trying to map.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

Hi @abm 

I get the error in the last step (update record).
I've already checked the mapping and everything should be fine.
Only by the "item id" i'm not shure - do i need to write the record id from D365?

abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @DaleJohnny 

What data type is Item Id? Make sure your mapping value is also the same type.  If not try to use the int() expression to convert it.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

Hi @abm 

Thanks for your answer.

The Item ID is the GUID from Dynamics 365 sales.

I've put now the dynamic content for this Item-ID - that should be correct now.

But, now i receive the error below in the step "Update a record".

{
  "error": {
    "code": "0x0",
    "message": "An error occurred while validating input parameters: Microsoft.OData.ODataException: The 'odata.bind' instance or property annotation has a null value. In OData, the 'odata.bind' instance or property annotation must have a non-null string value.\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ReadAndValidateAnnotationStringValue(String annotationName)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ReadAndValidateAnnotationStringValueAsUri(String annotationName)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightResourceDeserializer.ReadEntryPropertyAnnotationValue(String propertyAnnotationName)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ReadODataOrCustomInstanceAnnotationValue(String annotatedPropertyName, String annotationName, PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector, Func`2 readPropertyAnnotationValue)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ParseProperty(PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector, Func`2 readPropertyAnnotationValue, String& parsedPropertyName)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ProcessProperty(PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector, Func`2 readPropertyAnnotationValue, Action`2 handleProperty)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightResourceDeserializer.ReadResourceContent(IODataJsonLightReaderResourceState resourceState)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightReader.StartReadingResource()\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightReader.ReadResourceSetItemStart(PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector, SelectedPropertiesNode selectedProperties)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightReader.ReadAtStartImplementationSynchronously(PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.ODataReaderCore.ReadImplementation()\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.ODataReaderCore.InterceptException[T](Func`1 action)\r\n   at System.Web.OData.Formatter.Deserialization.ODataReaderExtensions.ReadResourceOrResourceSet(ODataReader reader)\r\n   at System.Web.OData.Formatter.Deserialization.ODataResourceDeserializer.Read(ODataMessageReader messageReader, Type type, ODataDeserializerContext readContext)\r\n   at System.Web.OData.Formatter.ODataMediaTypeFormatter.ReadFromStream(Type type, Stream readStream, HttpContent content, IFormatterLogger formatterLogger)"
  }
}

ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @DaleJohnny ,

Do you have look up value in the update record step. if yes then before setting that lookup value check for inputs coming from previous step whether it is null , accordingly do update.

Thanks

DaleJohnny
Helper I
Helper I

Hi all,

I've found the solution for my issue.

If you need to update a lookup field, yout need to write the entity-name as a prefix and then the ( dynamic content )

Now everthing works 🙂

Thanks you all for the help!

View solution in original post

quetzal01
Frequent Visitor

@DaleJohnny could you please send a picture so I understand how you put the entity name as prefix and then the (dynamic content)? or explain with an example? Thank you so much!! 🙂

Hi @quetzal01 

Sure - MS changed the way a little bit.

Now you need to search with /plural entityname/dynamic content

I.e.

DaleJohnny_0-1627388245012.png

systemusers is the plural entity name and "Benutzer" the data, that i want from this entity.

Maybe you can archieve the same with the list records and an apply to each.

Hope it helps 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,937)