Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaleJohnny
Helper I
Helper I

CDS Error "0x8006088a"

Hi all,

I need to create a flow that (when condition true) copy the adress to another field.

Trigger

When a record is created, updatet or deleted

Conditions (CDS fields from D365)

new_syncaccountaddress = true

new_erpid = "A309943" (onyl for testings)

If condition true the flow should change follow fields in Dynamics 365 Sales.

grafik.pnggrafik.png

Now I get the error below.

{
  "error": {
    "code": "0x8006088a",
    "message": "Bad Request - Error in query syntax."
  }
}

What do I have to adjust in the flow to make it work properly?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Switzerland

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DaleJohnny
Helper I
Helper I

Hi all,

I've found the solution for my issue.

If you need to update a lookup field, yout need to write the entity-name as a prefix and then the ( dynamic content )

Now everthing works 🙂

Thanks you all for the help!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @DaleJohnny 

Which step you getting the error? Is that in your update record step? Check the field data types and corresponding value you trying to map.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

Hi @abm 

I get the error in the last step (update record).
I've already checked the mapping and everything should be fine.
Only by the "item id" i'm not shure - do i need to write the record id from D365?

abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @DaleJohnny 

What data type is Item Id? Make sure your mapping value is also the same type.  If not try to use the int() expression to convert it.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

Hi @abm 

Thanks for your answer.

The Item ID is the GUID from Dynamics 365 sales.

I've put now the dynamic content for this Item-ID - that should be correct now.

But, now i receive the error below in the step "Update a record".

{
  "error": {
    "code": "0x0",
    "message": "An error occurred while validating input parameters: Microsoft.OData.ODataException: The 'odata.bind' instance or property annotation has a null value. In OData, the 'odata.bind' instance or property annotation must have a non-null string value.\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ReadAndValidateAnnotationStringValue(String annotationName)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ReadAndValidateAnnotationStringValueAsUri(String annotationName)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightResourceDeserializer.ReadEntryPropertyAnnotationValue(String propertyAnnotationName)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ReadODataOrCustomInstanceAnnotationValue(String annotatedPropertyName, String annotationName, PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector, Func`2 readPropertyAnnotationValue)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ParseProperty(PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector, Func`2 readPropertyAnnotationValue, String& parsedPropertyName)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightDeserializer.ProcessProperty(PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector, Func`2 readPropertyAnnotationValue, Action`2 handleProperty)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightResourceDeserializer.ReadResourceContent(IODataJsonLightReaderResourceState resourceState)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightReader.StartReadingResource()\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightReader.ReadResourceSetItemStart(PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector, SelectedPropertiesNode selectedProperties)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.JsonLight.ODataJsonLightReader.ReadAtStartImplementationSynchronously(PropertyAndAnnotationCollector propertyAndAnnotationCollector)\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.ODataReaderCore.ReadImplementation()\r\n   at Microsoft.OData.ODataReaderCore.InterceptException[T](Func`1 action)\r\n   at System.Web.OData.Formatter.Deserialization.ODataReaderExtensions.ReadResourceOrResourceSet(ODataReader reader)\r\n   at System.Web.OData.Formatter.Deserialization.ODataResourceDeserializer.Read(ODataMessageReader messageReader, Type type, ODataDeserializerContext readContext)\r\n   at System.Web.OData.Formatter.ODataMediaTypeFormatter.ReadFromStream(Type type, Stream readStream, HttpContent content, IFormatterLogger formatterLogger)"
  }
}

ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @DaleJohnny ,

Do you have look up value in the update record step. if yes then before setting that lookup value check for inputs coming from previous step whether it is null , accordingly do update.

Thanks

DaleJohnny
Helper I
Helper I

Hi all,

I've found the solution for my issue.

If you need to update a lookup field, yout need to write the entity-name as a prefix and then the ( dynamic content )

Now everthing works 🙂

Thanks you all for the help!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (48,972)