cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Medoomi
Resolver I
Resolver I

CDS - list records - limited to 512 rows

I'm wondering if someone can direct me the best way around this limitation.

I have found under List Records-->Settings-->Pagination, if I toggle this to "On" and put in say 1000 in the "Threshold" box, that it processes more rows than 512. However, it also processes more than 1000.

Can anyone explain these settings & the best way to have List Records process a set number of records (I have 16,000 to process)?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Medoomi,

The 100000 means 100000 records, if you set 1000, it will return 1024 records, because of the store mechanism.

After you set the pagination, you should click the "Done", or it will return the previous setting number:Annotation 2020-06-01 174921.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Medoomi,

Please refer to this post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Removed-Posts/CDS-List-Record-action-limitations-...

As you can see above, the maximum limit is 100000( connector attempts to retrieve data in 512 record sets ).

If we have more than 100,000 records, we will face the same issue. So it is always better to filter the record set as per our need.

It is very important to keep this limitation in mind while using ‘List Record’ action, so that we can avoid major issues in production.

Read more on limits and configuration in Power Automate here.

https://powerofpowerplatform.com/cds-list-record-action-limitations-power-automate/

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-litu-msft  Just for clarity's sake, by 100,000 records, you mean 100,000 records, not 100,000 iterations of 512 (= 51,200,000 records), right?

The reason I ask, is when I put in 1000 as the pagination threshold, it went ahead and processed all 16,000 records.

(oh, and I don't seem to have permissions to view the link you referred me to)

Hi @Medoomi,

The 100000 means 100000 records, if you set 1000, it will return 1024 records, because of the store mechanism.

After you set the pagination, you should click the "Done", or it will return the previous setting number:Annotation 2020-06-01 174921.jpg

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,113)