Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaBurgess
Helper I
Helper I

Calculated column in SP in quickparts footer of word doc

Hi

I have a document library set up and a template with metadata stored in the footer of the templates. They work fine when a document is created or modified. However I'm struggling to add a metadata which is a calculated column and I believe this is not yet possible. After a google, I can see some have added a workflow to add the quick parts but I can see any guidance on how this works.

Can anyone show me a flow that does this please?

thanks

andrea 

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AndreaBurgess ,

I am afraid I did not understand your needs. Could you provide more explanation about your needs?

You could try to see the doc related to the SharePoint Connector to learn more about it:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/

In addition, you can also search the relevant threads in the forum to see if it helps you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi

I have a calculated column which is an issue date in a document library in sharepoint and i want to add it via quick parts in a word document template footer. 

lke this http://sadomovalex.blogspot.com/2016/06/show-created-date-from-sharepoint.html but a microsoft flow

thanks

andrea 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (951)