cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DimaR
Level: Powered On

Calendar sync Office 365 to Office 365

Hi, I'm pretty new in Flow, can someone show me how to set up a two way sync between two mailboxes in Office 365?

I't a little bit strange that we do not have a standard template for this task.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Calendar sync Office 365 to Office 365

Hi @DimaR,

I have a method here that may be used for reference.

Use SharePoint list to record the event id of the corresponding two accounts.

59.PNG

Use When an event is added, updated or deleted as the trigger, and use the Switch to configure synchronization for the three cases.

1. When an event is added, use the Create event to create an event, which is filled with the Dynamic content corresponding to the trigger. Then use Create item to store the ID of the event created by the two accounts into the item.
  2. When the event is updated, first use Get items to get the item that stores the event id, and then configure the Update event.
  3. When deleting an event, still use Get items to get the item that stores the event id, and then configure the Delete event.

Note that the connection to the action of the event action in the switch is the account of the mailboxe2 used. The account used for Trigger's connection is mailboxe1.

Image reference:

55.PNG56.PNG57.PNG58.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
4 REPLIES 4
DimaR

I can create events in calendar, but update still won't work. It says Status code 404 when I check my flow { "status": 404, "message": "The specified object was not found in the store.\r\nclientRequestId: e39cd8af-60d8-4af8-b06d-e98be215bbee\r\nserviceRequestId: cd8a8e3c-0bbc-4b32-8d83-82eeefe1efb4", "source": "office365-ncus.azconn-ncus.p.azurewebsites.net" } Can's upload pictures here unfortunately.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @DimaR,

I have a method here that may be used for reference.

Use SharePoint list to record the event id of the corresponding two accounts.

59.PNG

Use When an event is added, updated or deleted as the trigger, and use the Switch to configure synchronization for the three cases.

1. When an event is added, use the Create event to create an event, which is filled with the Dynamic content corresponding to the trigger. Then use Create item to store the ID of the event created by the two accounts into the item.
  2. When the event is updated, first use Get items to get the item that stores the event id, and then configure the Update event.
  3. When deleting an event, still use Get items to get the item that stores the event id, and then configure the Delete event.

Note that the connection to the action of the event action in the switch is the account of the mailboxe2 used. The account used for Trigger's connection is mailboxe1.

Image reference:

55.PNG56.PNG57.PNG58.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
DimaR

That works, thank you. But I still wonder why on the Earth we still do not have simple and cool solution for this task like gmail- to o365 have? We have to have a SP list, store all these items there and enumerate them to find the only one. Gosh! They have some magic variables and boom, all the magic has done.

I wonder why we do not have a template for O365 to O365 sync in the Flow library.

Thanks, Dima

luisbustamante
Level: Power Up

Hello everyone To not assume I would like to ask you if this solution can be applied to accounts located in different tenant ?.

I explain:

Mailbox1ID@domain.com - Tenant A

Mailbox2ID@domain.com - Tenant B

Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 106 members 4,274 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: