cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Can I create a flow trigger based on a single question within a form?

Hello,

I've created an IT Ticketing Form that asks the usual questions, but one of the most common requests I get is to give access to someone's inbox to someone else while they are "away".

I'd like to add a question to my existing Form, that asks them if they are requesting a change. If they are, they answer a few other questions.

I currently have a power automate flow that takes each update to this form and stuffs all the answers into my ticketing system.  I'm wondering if I need a separate flow, or should I do a branching flow that looks at the first and subsequent answers and creates an approval process to complete the work automatically (saving me lots of repeat time).  Does anybody know if this can be done, and more importantly, can Flow trigger access changes to email accounts without user interaction? (if the service account owner of the flow has permissions to make account changes that is) ?

Just trying to save myself some hours of work to find out it cant be done.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

For mailbox permissions, if the Flow is calling Azure Automation (Create Job Action) which hosts the exchange online PowerShell module, then probably yes.. Pranjali_0-1593789078716.png

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/add-mailboxpermission?view=exchange-ps

Mark as verified this this helps you.

Cheers,

Pranjali

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,341)