cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This-n-That
Frequent Visitor

Can I export a business process flow?

I have some business process flows and we are moving from a commercial cloud to a government cloud. Can I export these or do I have to rebuild them? I've tried Googling, but I'm not getting any results. Please tell me I can export them somehow. If they can be exported, can someone direct me how?

3 REPLIES 3
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Create a Solution from Solutions section and Add existing Process flow. Then export and import it in new environment. 

PrasadAthalye_0-1622849623314.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community
This-n-That
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, bit of a newbie. I've never done this before. It's asking me to choose a publisher. I have 2 in my dropdown list. One is the default, is the other one created by my organization? Does it matter?

I added my process (this is amazing and thank you!!), but now it shows 2? A Process and a Table? Is that all part of the Solution I just created? I'm checking it for errors and then publishing it. Looks like it makes me do that before I export.

Yes. you will have to publish it before. You can select default publisher OR other related to your org. That's fine but just use the same publisher every time. Refer following details on Microsoft docs about solutions...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/alm/solution-concepts-alm 

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,111)