cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sravyasivapuram
Helper I
Helper I

Can an excel document stored in SharePoint be refreshed automatically using a power automate flow?

Hi,

I have 15 excel files that are stored in SharePoint document library. I would like to refresh data connections in all these files with a power automate flow? The data is coming from Azure SQL database. Is this possible? ( Both solutions with opening the excel vs without opening are welcome)

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Sravya

3 REPLIES 3
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @sravyasivapuram 

Not sure what you meant by the refresh? Could you please explain a bit more about your requirement?

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Hi @abm 

I would like to refresh all data connections in an excel sheet. ( Requirement is to have an equivalent solution to performing a 'Refresh All' when we open an excel sheet.

Regards

SLS

Hi @sravyasivapuram 

Still not very clear about what you trying to do? Could you please explain a bit more about this process.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,416)