cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can't Get Around Skipped Status

On new Email > Create File (SharePoint)

Initially I set this up under my own account. I created two flows which we identical with the exception of the Subject Line and the output folder. Essentially I want to send files with different subject lines to the appropriate folder. This worked just fine.

I then created a general account (obviously I do not want to use my own). I set the workflow up just the same but now it often gets the Skipped status - about 75% of the time.

I then changed the process for testing... I created two folders in the O365 Outlook Account and created a rule based off the subject line to move email to those folders (working just fine). I then updated the Flow by removing the Subject Filter and changing the Folder from Inbox to (in this case) to PaymentProcessor folder

I just removed the Subject Line and now I am using the Email Account (rule) with the subject line to send the inbox mail to a folder and have the Flow look there - still get the Skipped status

INPUTS
  • Folder
    PaymentProcessor
  • Importance
    Normal
  • Has Attachment
    True
  • Include Attachments
    True

The Output is the same regardless of the configuration...

OUTPUTS
  • Headers
  • { "Pragma": "no-cache", "Retry-After": "15", "x-ms-request-id": "9de202e3-ad48-45c9-9512-06845ebea1ad", "X-Content-Type-Options": "nosniff", "Cache-Control": "no-cache", "Date": "Wed, 01 Mar 2017 20:28:17 GMT", "Location": "https://msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net/apim/office365/shared-office365-895d5902-7bb6-4382-a31a-821015b131af/Mail/OnNewEmail?

folderPath=Id%3a%3aAAMkAGQ0NGVmMzIyLTA1YjctNDFhMy1iZTk0LWUxN2E1ZWUxMWY1NQAuAAAAAAAyN7AhrbzETIhOPXk9Ik9vAQAJPYRmc2VoTY8SU23v_Fw0AAAC2a_-AAA%3d&to=SPOMailFlow%40gogoair.com&importance=Normal&fetchOnlyWithAttachment=True&includeAttachments=True&LastPollInformation=eyJMYXN0UmVjZWl2ZWRNYWlsVGltZSI6IjIwMTctMDMtMDFUMjA6Mjg6MTkuNDg5OTE2MiswMDowMCIsIkxhc3RNZXNzYWdlSWQiOm51bGx9", "Set-Cookie":

"ARRAffinity=3e9f006ea722947766bc84f635e676d75d358297cba5154456d7c7a39f429407;Path=/;Domain=127.0.0.1", "Server": "Microsoft-IIS/8.0,Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0", "X-AspNet-Version": "4.0.30319", "X-Powered-By": "ASP.NET", "Content-Length": "0",

"Expires": "-1"

}

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Can't Get Around Skipped Status

Hi @apawl,

Would it be available for you to share a screenshots for your Microsoft Flow running details?

Troubleshooting a flow

Specially for the parameter specified within the trigger and action.

I will try to make some tests on this.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,215)