Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
apawl
Level: Powered On

Can't Get Around Skipped Status

On new Email > Create File (SharePoint)

Initially I set this up under my own account. I created two flows which we identical with the exception of the Subject Line and the output folder. Essentially I want to send files with different subject lines to the appropriate folder. This worked just fine.

I then created a general account (obviously I do not want to use my own). I set the workflow up just the same but now it often gets the Skipped status - about 75% of the time.

I then changed the process for testing... I created two folders in the O365 Outlook Account and created a rule based off the subject line to move email to those folders (working just fine). I then updated the Flow by removing the Subject Filter and changing the Folder from Inbox to (in this case) to PaymentProcessor folder

I just removed the Subject Line and now I am using the Email Account (rule) with the subject line to send the inbox mail to a folder and have the Flow look there - still get the Skipped status

INPUTS
  • Folder
    PaymentProcessor
  • Importance
    Normal
  • Has Attachment
    True
  • Include Attachments
    True

The Output is the same regardless of the configuration...

OUTPUTS
  • Headers
  • { "Pragma": "no-cache", "Retry-After": "15", "x-ms-request-id": "9de202e3-ad48-45c9-9512-06845ebea1ad", "X-Content-Type-Options": "nosniff", "Cache-Control": "no-cache", "Date": "Wed, 01 Mar 2017 20:28:17 GMT", "Location": "https://msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net/apim/office365/shared-office365-895d5902-7bb6-4382-a31a-821015b131af/Mail/OnNewEmail?

folderPath=Id%3a%3aAAMkAGQ0NGVmMzIyLTA1YjctNDFhMy1iZTk0LWUxN2E1ZWUxMWY1NQAuAAAAAAAyN7AhrbzETIhOPXk9Ik9vAQAJPYRmc2VoTY8SU23v_Fw0AAAC2a_-AAA%3d&to=SPOMailFlow%40gogoair.com&importance=Normal&fetchOnlyWithAttachment=True&includeAttachments=True&LastPollInformation=eyJMYXN0UmVjZWl2ZWRNYWlsVGltZSI6IjIwMTctMDMtMDFUMjA6Mjg6MTkuNDg5OTE2MiswMDowMCIsIkxhc3RNZXNzYWdlSWQiOm51bGx9", "Set-Cookie":

"ARRAffinity=3e9f006ea722947766bc84f635e676d75d358297cba5154456d7c7a39f429407;Path=/;Domain=127.0.0.1", "Server": "Microsoft-IIS/8.0,Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0", "X-AspNet-Version": "4.0.30319", "X-Powered-By": "ASP.NET", "Content-Length": "0",

"Expires": "-1"

}

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Can't Get Around Skipped Status

Hi @apawl,

Would it be available for you to share a screenshots for your Microsoft Flow running details?

Troubleshooting a flow

Specially for the parameter specified within the trigger and action.

I will try to make some tests on this.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 373 members 4,817 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: