cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Murderbot
Level: Powered On

Can't See All Approval Options in Email

Hello,

I have a flow that uses the new Approvals (V2) action to display dynamic choices from a SP Group.  The issue is that there are 10 or so choices and not all of them fit on the screen because of the formatting of the approval.  The approver sees this:

123.jpg

...but there are more options off to the right that don't show unless you make the message window bigger.  There is also no scroll bar to get to them.  Is there a way to wrap the choices?

My other option is to use Email with Options, which has a similar issue with the new formatting.  The old formatting (that follows the new format in the email) puts the options in a grid, which works great.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Can't See All Approval Options in Email

@Murderbot :

I just tested an experienced similar issues (I did have a scroll bar).  I found the issue even more pronounced if you go the the approvals center.  No scroll bar appears and you need to tab over to the additional choices.

I don't believe that there are any configuration options and this could be legitimately called a bug that you may want to report here.  If you do, I'll vote for it.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Can't See All Approval Options in Email

@Murderbot :

I just tested an experienced similar issues (I did have a scroll bar).  I found the issue even more pronounced if you go the the approvals center.  No scroll bar appears and you need to tab over to the additional choices.

I don't believe that there are any configuration options and this could be legitimately called a bug that you may want to report here.  If you do, I'll vote for it.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,628)