Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Can't always get items under specific folder in Doc library

Hi guys,

I created a flow to get items from a specific folder. It works for some folders. But get empty for other folders. Actually, all of the folders don't look different. I don't know why it doesn't work for some folders. Is there any limit for the "folder path"? Any help would be appreciated.

randywang_0-1596795941541.png

randywang_1-1596796494042.png

8 REPLIES 8
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@randywang 

Can it be folder permissions?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted

The permission for each folder is same.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @randywang ,

Please consider using Get files (properties only) action directly to get files, and set Include Nested Items to Yes.

5.PNG

When selecting Folder, you need to select the path from the file browser and ensure that there are files under this path.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Thanks for your suggestion. However, it still returns empty.

randywang_0-1597157190959.png

Highlighted

Hi @randywang ,

Please check if there are any files or folders under the specified path.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

@randywang 

I have faced the same issue lately because the library has hit the  threshold limit

Mira_Ghaly_0-1597383141513.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted

There are a few files and sub folders under the specific folder.
Highlighted

I am curious why it can get files from some folders and it can't get files from other folders.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,367)