cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgalindo
Level: Powered On

Can't connect to Sharepoint online for new Flow

Can't connect to Sharepoint onlie using a template. I am connected to my sharepoint instance and the create connection windows stays blank and never gets connected. I even try to create the connection first and then use it in my flow and have the same error.

5 REPLIES 5
jforsyth

Re: Can't connect to Sharepoint online for new Flow

I'm having the same problem. When I try and log in while creating an app I get "Failed to sign in SharePoint Online with error: Failed to login. Invalid login for user. Got 06d77965-da3d-456c-99bb-bc22ba2ff213/f6ad0174-ff0f-4d2c-8ab2-223cb370cfd9, expected f8cdef31-a31e-4b4a-93e4-5f571e91255a/0003bffdfbc667b8"

It being a work account may have something to do with it if there is some permission that isn't being given.

Any help would be appriciated.

cgalindo

I succeeded creating the connection to sharepoint in powerapps instead of creating it on flow. Then going into flow, I just select the already creaed connection.

Power Automate Staff kartikraop
Power Automate Staff

@cgalindo, sorry to hear that you were unable to create Sharepoint connections in Flow, but were able to create one through PowerApps.

If it is fine with you, could you help us with the following to investigate further:

1. Did you use the same account to create a Sharepoint connection on Flow and PowerApps?

2. Could you please send the output of Ctrl+Alt+A to Kartik.Rao@microsoft.com. We will investigate further as to why you were unable to create the connection on Flow.

Thanks,

Kartik

cgalindo

Hello Kartik.

I just sent you an email with the details as you requested.

1. Yes, I am using same account with Flow and PowerApps.

2. Ctrl+Alt+A from connections page for PowerApps does generate information as attached in the email sent. Ctrl+Alt+A from connections page for Flow does not generate any information, a new page is open but it remains blank.

Regards,

Carlos.

Highlighted
Power Automate Staff kartikraop
Power Automate Staff

Thanks Carlos. We are still investigating at our end. From our current understanding, it appears that we sometimes run into such issues when using IE. Hopefully, you should not run into such issues when using Edge / Chrome or other browsers.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,913)