cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SVC_MSFlow
Level: Powered On

Can't connect to anything! (Dynamic content, sharepoint, etc)

I've used my own work account to create a lot of our forms and flows however our IT company has recently introduced Multi Factor Authentication and its caused a world of hurt with our forms and flows.

They've since created a "Services" account where I will rebuild these forms and flows however this particular account doesn't have MFA applied.

I've recreated the forms and added our Service account as an "Owner" on our sharepoint.

When it comes to rebuilding my flows, its not detecting any dynamic content OR our sharepoint address...? Any ideas why this might be?

Does an E1 license and an E3 license change this?

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 2.29.41 pm.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Can't connect to anything! (Dynamic content, sharepoint, etc)

Hi @SVC_MSFlow,

Just like @Krishna92 said, the Apply to each should append an array, if previous steps have no array return, it wouldn't appear any dynamic content to append. For example, the Initialize variable should be an array variable.

I assume that you want to use Apply to each action to get the response detail of MS Form, nowadays, there is no need to input the list of response into apply to each action, you just need to append it into the Get response details action:

Annotation 2019-12-04 150757.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft Krishna92
Microsoft

@SVC_MSFlow 

The APPLY TO EACH action in flow expects multiple values to be given as input.

This loop is a basically a FOR EACH loop which runs for multiple items let's say you have an array variable with values {1,2,3}

Now if you pass this to the loop as input the loop will run three times once for the value 1 again for 2 and then for 3.

So, as the per image that you have I don't see any data that may contain multiple values because of which there is no content showed up in the dynamic content tab,

If this information helps you, please hit the like button and mark the solution as resolved, so that it will help other users in future.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @SVC_MSFlow,

Just like @Krishna92 said, the Apply to each should append an array, if previous steps have no array return, it wouldn't appear any dynamic content to append. For example, the Initialize variable should be an array variable.

I assume that you want to use Apply to each action to get the response detail of MS Form, nowadays, there is no need to input the list of response into apply to each action, you just need to append it into the Get response details action:

Annotation 2019-12-04 150757.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

SVC_MSFlow
Level: Powered On

I used this exact flow on my own account just recently to replace data in a sharepoint list. When a form is submitted, it find the staff members ID and replaces their previous response.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,433)