Please help me, I'm going crazy.
I can't get balances from List 2 to be updated as per an action in List 1.
1. I encounter that any person who request a leave our manager will receive it as I am the creator.
* So I set dynamic content to Modify By Email
2. Between update item (to get the leave balances) I set a condition that Employee is equal to Modify by email.
*Not working as is not updating the balances nor sending the email with balances to leave requestor.
3. If I remove the condition all employees balances will update with the same amount
4. I will receive a total of 8 emails (all employees in our organization)
Please refer to the images.
4. Ended up receiving 2 emails
Please anyone, please help me on how to correct this. I have no knowledge in Powerapps or coding but I feel I have come this far and still not working.
The Get Items is to get each of the employee balances (List 2) which I wouls like to update if gets approve in my List 1 or Leave Request.
I think I'm not using a filter query.
Thanks for your reply. After the Get Items you are getting the modified by. So if you have more than one records with same modified by you will receive duplicate emails. Believe thats what happening here. What you need to do is collect the modified by unique names only. Have a look at this tutorial. Here its using the Excel sheet and in your case its SharePoint list.
Hi @abm thanks you for your help really appreciate it.
Well I stop receiving 2 emails.
I still can't get to update balances in the SP list 2.
Out of my desperation I tried to I use Create item instead of using Update item then my second list appears like this.
Really I don't know what else to do.
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.
Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!