cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vllanso
Helper II
Helper II

Can't re-save existig flow, because I get 'GetProcedure_V2' failed with status code 'BadRequest

Hello,

I have a flow that calls an SQL on premises stored procedure that I created several months ago, and I can run it without any problems.

But if I just open it and save it without changing anything, I get an error related with 'GetProcedure_V2' failed with status code 'BadRequest.

As the problem seams to be related with the stored procedure call, I have tried to delete the call and recreate the same call with all its parameters, but as soon as I click save, I get the error.

vllanso_0-1635375003665.png

The complete error is:  Flow save failed with code 'MultipleErrorsOccurred' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'sql' operation 'GetProcedure_V2' failed with status code 'BadRequest'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 400, "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\nclientRequestId: fda446f4-3dc6-4bcb-866c-b8e9eaa659d9", "error": { "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table." }, "source": "sql-ne.azconn-ne.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'sql' operation 'GetProcedure_V2' failed with status code 'BadRequest'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 400, "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\nclientRequestId: fda446f4-3dc6-4bcb-866c-b8e9eaa659d9", "error": { "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table." }, "source": "sql-ne.azconn-ne.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'sql' operation 'GetProcedure_V2' failed with status code 'BadRequest'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 400, "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\nclientRequestId: fda446f4-3dc6-4bcb-866c-b8e9eaa659d9", "error": { "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table." }, "source": "sql-ne.azconn-ne.p.azurewebsites.net" };The dynamic operation request to API 'sql' operation 'GetProcedure_V2' failed with status code 'BadRequest'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 400, "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\nclientRequestId: fda446f4-3dc6-4bcb-866c-b8e9eaa659d9", "error": { "message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table." }, "source": "sql-ne.azconn-ne.p.azurewebsites.net" }'.

Any clues on how can avoid this error ?

Thanks, Victor.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vllanso
Helper II
Helper II

Hello everybody,

Just let you know that I found the reason of why I had the error when re-saving the flow, and at the same time, why the flow did run without errors.

The reason for the error was that the flow had more than one call to other stored procedures that didn't exist any more in the SQL servers. So that was a good reason for the error, so flow will not allow me to re-save the flow because it contained errors (references to no longer existing procedures).

The reason for the flow to run without problems was because the calls to the non-existing sql procedures were not executed in the regular use of the flow, and thus there was no error. Had I passed different parameters to the flow that had made the logic to call the non existing procedures, I should have had the same error.

Regards, Victor.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
vllanso
Helper II
Helper II

Hello everybody,

Just let you know that I found the reason of why I had the error when re-saving the flow, and at the same time, why the flow did run without errors.

The reason for the error was that the flow had more than one call to other stored procedures that didn't exist any more in the SQL servers. So that was a good reason for the error, so flow will not allow me to re-save the flow because it contained errors (references to no longer existing procedures).

The reason for the flow to run without problems was because the calls to the non-existing sql procedures were not executed in the regular use of the flow, and thus there was no error. Had I passed different parameters to the flow that had made the logic to call the non existing procedures, I should have had the same error.

Regards, Victor.

View solution in original post

Hi Victor. 

Thanks for sharing the reason for this error, this will definitely help future PA users with the same error, please mark your own answer as solution to make it easier to find this thread in the future. 

Kind regards.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,298)