cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Can we disable/deactive an action

I am modifying our flow, but i need to disable/deactivate some of the current actions as i do not need them right now, but i might need them in the future.. so is there a way to disable/de-active some actions?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Paulie78
Super User
Super User

You can put them inside a condition block, and just put in a condition which says if 1 = 2 (which it never will)

condition.jpg

fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @johnjohn123 

Depending on the actions, you can use "static result", which is in preview. Basically, you add static values to output of the action, so the result is always the same. Have a look at this post: Just 3 clicks to disable an action in Power Automate (sharepains.com)

Have a look at this sample: Solved: Static Result option in action settings? - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

image.png

image2.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Surely you want those actions on the "Yes" side! 😉

trad
Resolver II
Resolver II

I have a solution for this as well using the "Configure Run After" settings on actions. https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Remark-out-steps-in-Power-Automate/idc-p/79...

@trad You're right! Wrote that response in a rush. What a wally. Thank you for correcting.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,317)