cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emreserperjp
Frequent Visitor

Can we enable and disable a survey in Microsoft forms at certain times with the power automate flow?

Can we enable and disable a survey in Microsoft forms at certain times with the power automate flow?

3 REPLIES 3
v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @emreserperjp ,

In the Power Automate flow, the Form connector may not be able to fulfill your needs (could not enable and disable surveys in Microsoft forms), you could modify the enable and disable time in the settings of the Microsoft Form.

vJessicaGmsft_0-1644216459744.png

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

Hi @v-JessicaG-msft 

I need my survey to be activated and closed at certain times every day. I can select a specific hour time interval from where you point. But this place only keeps it open from a certain time to a certain time. For example, I want my survey to be turned off every night, and there is no setting where I can choose the daylight hours accordingly and have it repeat every day. I wanted to use flow for this. It will turn off the survey responses every night, and turn it on in the morning. Is there a way you can suggest for this request?

Hi @emreserperjp ,

If so, I'm afraid flow is not available for your needs.  At present, the function of timing on and off for Microsoft Forms could not be implemented in flow.

But you can create a new idea through the below URL, then ask your colleagues to raise up the votes.

Power Automate Ideas - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Our product team has direct visibility of these ideas and they will implement it on the basis of the highest number of votes received.

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,657)