cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Can you @ Mention anyone in Teams from a flow?

@suclarkeuk This Feature works in Teams Channel. If you post directly to the person you will see hyperlink Email. Actualy Its a Teams BUGG which needs to be addred.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Does anyone know if we can mention an entire team or channel. If so, what's the format/email to enter such mention.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

@SCBPC Yes you can. Click on the teams channel->Click on three dots. you will get an option to Get Email Address. Then you need to use that email form tagging. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I can't seem to @Mention anyone using the 'Post a message (V3)' action or using the flowbot to post a message. Is anyone else having this issue, or knows what I might be doing wrong? The <at></at> tags get removed and only the email address is posted as text.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@RajnishP  does that actually work? I kicked off tests @mentioning myself using my email, which works. When I swap out my email for the channel email, i just get the channel email as text in the message.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Yes it works.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hello

Can you show how you do it please?

I've tried but I only get the email in plain text 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I only got mentions working with the flow bot action but not with 'Post a message (V3)'

As a workaround I used the Graph API to send a message with an @mention of a channel

Highlighted

i'm unable to get this working to mention the channel email.  It just comes across as the email in plain text. ***@amer.teams.ms using emails of others that are within the team work fine.

Can you provide more details on how you got this working?

thanks

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am able to @mention a Team Member in a Channel using the Post a message as the Flow Bot to a Channel with the following statement within the parenthesis

"<at>test@testcompany.com</at>".

I would like to @mention the entire Team in a Channel not just a single Team Member.  Does anyone know how to accomplish this.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Highlighted

i can get this to work for at mentions of people but can you at mention the team via microsoft flow? 

testing with the team email address, atteam do not work - they have also been wrapped in the <at> tags

is this only possible via the teams UI?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,135)