cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eburniston

Can you create a calculated column in Create Table?

I have a flow that is triggered at the beginning of each month. It creates a new worksheet, and within the worksheet, 6 tables. Each table have the same 18 columns. These tables are populated from another flow triggered by Survey123. I need a formula or calculated column for two columns in these tables. Is this possible when I use "Create Table"? FYI - I cannot use a math expression in my Survey123 flow to populate this field.

2 REPLIES 2
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @eburniston 

I am afraid that Flow currently does not support creating a calculated column use Create Table action.

If you need this feature, please submit a request on Flow Ideas Forum about this issue at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my replay helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

eburniston

Thank you for your reply. I do need this feature, but I need it like now. Perhaps there is an alternative solution. I just need an automated method of calculating the same two columns, but I need that mechanism to be active at the time the tables are automatically created each month. Hmm. In any case, thank you again and I'll think some more on my process.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,533)