cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devgianart
Helper I
Helper I

Cannot Save Flow - Request to XRM api failed with error: 'Message: OrganizationServiceFault Code:'

Hi Everyone,

Good day!

I would like to ask if someone had experience this type of error while trying to save a power automate flow. I how to fix this kind of error?

Thanks in advance.

devgianart_0-1627384899762.png

9 REPLIES 9
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @devgianart,

The error code suggest an IsvAborted exception. Can you share some details of what you have setup in your flow? Is it a cloud flow or by any chance a business process flow?

And is there any text in the Innererror? I see that isn't part of your screenshot.

Hello this is the whole flow and this is a cloudflow. I can't share the whole details inside of the actions for company privacy

devgianart_0-1627388003238.png

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @devgianart,

What is your trigger action in the flow. Is that a Power Apps trigger action?

And have you defined output fields in the last action (Respond to a PowerApp or flow)?

Return data to PowerApps from a flow - Release Notes | Microsoft Docs

The Flow is triggered when a file is attached in power apps and click the submit button. And in the flow the output was already created. 

devgianart_0-1627389282992.png

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @devgianart,

Just to double check. In your concat function you are using a variable called varSharePointSiteURL. However, in the screenshot I don't see it as an action. I am assuming it is there?

Actually it has. I forgot to zoom out 

devgianart_0-1627394101315.png

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @devgianart,

I know it is not ideal, but have you tried creating the same flow from scratch to see if you can reproduce the issue?

I have tried the same in my environment and I was able to use pretty much the same setup.

saveflow_unabletoreproduce.png

That's my last option

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @devgianart,

Ok, I understand that is your last option. However, it could save you some time troubleshooting 😉

Maybe the response of the save the flow request could give you some more insights. Could you open the developer toolbar network tab, try and save the flow again and trace the HTTP request response of that save event in the network tab and see if you can find more details for the error?

Below is an example of that troubleshooting approach.

moredetails_saveerror.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,792)